I’m dwelling in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Which is simply down the street from Quepos, Costa Rica. And I’ve a number of issues to educate you guys about each these locations. So when you’re planning a go to, or fascinated with even transferring right here, you’ve got come to the suitable place.
You should do these 8 issues when you go to Quepos or Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica!
1. 0:38 – Visit Manuel Antonio National Park
2. 1:12 – Try a Traditional Costa Rican Soda Restaurant
3. 2:09 – Visit La Marina (Marina Pez Vela, Quepos Costa Rica)
4. 3:12 – Walk the Quepos Downtown Waterfront
5. 3:55 – Visit the Quepos Farmer’s Market
6. 5:47 – Try Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
7. 7:38 – Catch a Sunset
8. 8:18 – Visit the Beaches in Manuel Antonio
As all the time, I’m Dan from The New Travel. Thanks for watching!
OTHER COSTA RICA VIDEOS you could take pleasure in 😉
WHY I MOVED TO COSTA RICA (it is not what you suppose)
Living Cheap in COSTA RICA — $10 Farmers Market Challenge
COSTA RICAN SUPERMARKET – Cost of Living in Costa Rica
Trying Costa Rican Food | $5 Breakfast in Costa Rica
► If you loved, do not forget to LEAVE A LIKE!
► ALL SOCIAL MEDIA (come say hello!)
Twitter – http://twitter.com/danvineberg
Instagram – http://instagram.com/thenewtravel
Facebook – http://facebook.com/danvineberg
► Where do you get the music to your movies?
Here’s the reply! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYZh-hxGEc
► What digicam ought to I get for vlogging?
I like to recommend the Canon G7X Mark II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-y9BjjjSzA
Or, a less expensive choice is the Canon VIXIA HF R700:
Music by: Epidemic Sound